Fifth Sanctum

Fun and Friendship in a Semi-Serious Roleplay about Teens in a School for the Supernatural
It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:18 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 9:26 pm 

ENTRY 1

Well, I have been given this little notepad and a pencil by a student here to draw and express my feelings. Curious, I’d have to say, how difficult it can be to translate a picture in your mind onto a blank canvas. I have tried and tried again, and since it has only resulted in echoing frustration, I have since taken a hiatus from that endeavor to instead pursue another way of expressing myself. Words. Instead of the fanciful portraits of distant scenes being copied upon this paper, I shall do my best to, instead, paint the picture within your mind. What is a grand life without a little imagination? Although, I will keep this very account in secrecy; that is, until one should discover it. --- A Journal, I have been told, is what this is. Fascinating. From now on, I will keep a record of my thoughts and experiences here as hidden discourse. May any who find it know it is an inconsequential article of my understanding, wisdom and empiricism of my life here in Fifth Sanctum.

ENTRY 2

The second day since I have taken upon writing my thoughts down on paper and into a Journal. I feel no better, as Alison said I might. I think it might be a longer process to achieve that goal. What is the purpose of any goal without a journey to get it. I will continue writing for a time until I feel there is a better way to find peace. I have been thinking on it, though, and I have come to the conclusion that recording my thoughts allows me to look back on them. It will be both nostalgic and, possibly, educational. Nonetheless, today was just as normal as any day. I watched over the night, taking in the soft night breeze as the stars twinkled like embers from above. I observed some of the students that were out late at night. Nothing suspicious… but I always wonder what destination they take in stride. What their purpose is, and sometimes, their goals. And it made me wonder about my own destination. My goal. I suppose for right now, I will not know. Perhaps in the future.