Fifth Sanctum

Fun and Friendship in a Semi-Serious Roleplay about Teens in a School for the Supernatural
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:13 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:27 am 

Welcome to the Firewatch Fan Boards
You are currently logged in, EyeAmWatchingYou
You are viewing:
• Threads you have replied to
• AND Threads that have new replies
• OR private message conversations with new replies
• Thread OP is displayed
• Ten posts per page
• Last ten messages in private message history
• Threads and private messages are ordered by user custom preference.
You have 2 infractions.

♦Topic: Why do any of you like Firewatch?
In: Boards ► General ► Discussion ► All

EyeAmWatchingYou (Original Poster)
Posted on November 20, 2019:

I don't understand how anyone could like these people. They're monsters (trust me, I know monsters) and assholes who destroy families. They took me away from my parent and I'm just wondering how the hell anyone can be fans of them!? THEY ARE BAD PEOPLE! And on the boards here people are praising them as heroes! What the HELL!?

(Showing Page 1 of 8)

► HellfireFan2343
Replied on November 20, 2019:
Firewatch being villains? Yeah right. They protect the planet.

► NotSteveBuscemi
Oh, the most powerful heroes on the planet kidnapped some random girl from her parent (PS, who calls their mom or dad their 'parent'?)? I'm sure /s

► EyeAmWatchingYou (Original Poster)
But they DID! I am literally in some kind of cell right now and they're probably talking about what to do with me!

► RainbowColors
Then... how are you on the internet right now posting this? I'm sure you could think of better lies for attention than that. Geez.

► THE DARK QUEEN!!!! (Verified Queen Of Darkness) (True Villain) (Leet Hax0r) (Fuck You Cauter)
HAHA! A FOOL! I am the true evil! Behold my evilness and weak before THE DARK QUEEN!

With my diabolical power of FORESIGHT and COMMON SENSE I have deduced that you shan't be in captivity for much longer!

► Fluter (Verified Anomaly)
Oh god, THE DARK QUEEN is here... and is backing up what the crazy OP is saying.

Edit: Did TDQ seriously add a script that autocapitalizes her name on every post?

► SkeletalWasp (Flame-Touched)
pffft Firewatch wouldn't do that to someone. sure some of them are butts but they aren't all Kindle

edit: i want to try THE DARK QUEEN

edit 2: it worked :O

► ThePeptalian
Yeah, you're crazy, they'd never do that. They're the heroes of the planet and super strong, they wouldn't do anything bad like that!

► SpeakerOfTruth (Temp-banned)
Fear not lost sheep for He shall save us all from their wrath. Merely give Him your belief and He will devour all your troubles for He is protection.

They gave me the computer because I was bored and they didn't want to put up with me.

End of Page. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

♦ Private message from Cauter (Moderator) (Verified Firewatch Member) (Rank 7):

Cauter (Verified Firewatch Member) (Rank 7): Veshara, I understand that you're upset but you can't go around posting sensitive information.

EyeAmWatchingYou: You ripped me away from my parent and now you just want me to shut up about it?

Cauter (Moderator) (Verified Firewatch Member) (Rank 7): We didn't kill her and we're only holding you here until we decide how to handle you. There's never been a Beholder on Earth before, we didn't even think they were real, and now there are two. We may need to run some tests.

EyeAmWatchingYou: Oh how about you let me GO BACK HOME. I don't want to be trapped here forever and I don't trust you. Do you think a laptop can make me suddenly like the people who kidnapped me!? And tests? I will burn any of you that even try!

Cauter (Moderator) (Verified Firewatch Member) (Rank 7): Power tests. See how strong you are. They aren't going to be mandatory but they would definitely help with you getting released earlier.

Cauter (Moderator) (Verified Firewatch Member) (Rank 7)*New Message*: Actually, never mind. We made a decision.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 10:34 pm 

Welcome to the Firewatch Fan Boards
You are currently logged in, EyeAmWatchingYou (Verified Anomaly)
You are viewing:
• Threads you have replied to
• AND Threads that have new replies
• OR private message conversations with new replies
• Thread OP is displayed
• Ten posts per page
• Last ten messages in private message history
• Threads and private messages are ordered by user custom preference.
Your temporary ban expires on December 8, 2019.
You have 4 infractions.

♦Topic: GUESS WHAT KIDS!?
In: Boards ► Hidden ► Removed

EyeAmWatchingYou (Original Poster) (Verified Anomaly)
Posted on December 1, 2019:

To all of you dickfaces saying that I wasn't an anomaly? Guess what. Bam. Bet you're not all laughing at my post about Firewatch ripping me away from my parent are you?

(Showing Page 1 of 2)

► ThePeptalian (Unverified Anomaly)
Replied on December 1, 2019:
Woah! I didn't know you were an anomaly! I still think that you're a liar though because Firewatch would never do something like that.

► EyeAmWatchingYou (Original Poster) (Verified Anomaly)
... Seriously? Are you just a blind fanboy? Of course I'm an anomaly and of course they're bad. Have you ever watched TV or played a game? International organizations are ALWAYS evil!

► CloneBabySpaghetti (Flame-Touched)
Bwwwaaaaah!?

Don't reply with things that don't add to the discussion. -Gluggy The Moderator
PS. While I'm at it, watch it OP. Starting flamewars (no pun intended) and harassing users is agains the forum rules. -Gluggy The Moderator

What the hell? So I can't speak now? Mods are quieting us! Wake up sheeple!

► AmericanAgainstAnomalies (Temp-banned)
This is what I'm talking about. An anomaly gets verified and turns into a bitch. This is why we should get rid of them while their numbers are small.

The fuck? Are you just jelly so u yelly mate?

* User recieved an infraction for this post

► ThePeptalian (Unverified Anomaly)
Yelly isn't a word. Why are you such a jerk about Firewatch? You said they kidnapped you or whatever before but they wouldn't do that, and if they did then you're a bad person.

► MathYourMouser
Why haven't mods removed this thread yet? It's pretty much already started a flame war.

You're just mad because I'm better than humans like you, Peptalian. I can see your unverified anomaly tag, I bet you wish you looked less human like me. Nonhuman bits are the best.

► CandySpher3
Oh god, not another animal girl.

End of Page. 1, 2

♦ Private message from Prospera (Moderator):
EyeAmWatchingYou: How do I get a Verified Anomaly tag?

Prospera (Moderator): Submit a video of you using your power or of you near other verified users if you have IRL friends. We have a service that shows anomalies if any other are near them and provides their usernames. It's opt-in for verified users.

EyeAmWatchingYou: Here's a link: https://youtu.be/9zBYd1wt2WE?t=17s

Prospera (Moderator): Alright, enjoy your verified tag. :)